Monday, September 26, 2011

Yeah, It's Really MY Cockamamy Ideas

What's it all about (Alfie)? What will this blog be about? No single topic, I can tell you that. But like my other blog, Hot Buttered Groat Clusters, this one will be more text-oriented, and will be about serious subjects of interest to me. My interests are rather broad, and I am into everything from politics to spirituality. I will hold forth on whatever captures my fancy at the moment, and I will have a number of series posts over time on larger topics. It doesn't mean I have abandoned humor completely, as there will be plenty of that in and around the posts. I will try to find illustrations to break up the monotony of textual posts. God knows, the minute I see an almost totally verbal blog, I wander away looking for something that piques my visual nature more.

No comments:

Post a Comment